Hydraulic winches can be divided into many types according to different use methods. There are also many types of hydraulic winches with similar functions. It is their general similarity that makes them confused by more and more people. Here are the differences between the two:
1、 Differences between the two:
1. The hydraulic winch is used for traction and the hydraulic winch is used for lifting.
2. The winch shall be lifted by hydraulic winch, but the winch can not only be used for hydraulic winch.
3. The traction force and size of the winch are not as good as those of the winch. The winch is generally relatively fixed and used to lift goods, such as the winch on the construction site, while the winch is generally installed on the vehicle and can move relatively to tow moving objects, such as vehicle movement.
2、 Purpose of Winch:
1. It has a vertically installed winch drum, which can wind but not store ropes under power drive. It also refers to the winch whose rotation axis is perpendicular to the deck. It is a self-protection and traction device for vehicles and ships. It can carry out self rescue and rescue in harsh environments such as snow, swamp, desert, beach, muddy mountain road and so on.
2. It can be used to clear obstacles, drag articles, install facilities and other operations under other conditions. It is an indispensable safety device for military and police, petroleum, hydrology, environmental protection, forestry, transportation, border defense, fire control and other outdoor sports.
3. It is mainly used for off-road vehicles, agricultural vehicles, ATV all terrain vehicles, yachts, fire rescue vehicles, road obstacle removal vehicles and other special vehicles and special vehicles.
For the hydraulic winch and winch, not only the use is different, but also its size, traction force and performance are different. Don't get confused when choosing, otherwise it will be unable to be used normally due to the wrong selection of equipment.